Endless Possibilities for Experimentation
When you’re mixing, sometimes you need to play it safe. Other times, you need to think outside the box. That’s where Toontrack’s Lo-Fi EZmix Pack excels. It goes beyond by-the-numbers compression and saturation, adding tube sizzle, grit, distortion, and vinyl noise to your tracks. This pack includes 50 presets, including non-instrument-specific settings, that are sure to unleash your creativity. So, run your vocals through a broken phone line, soak your intro in vinyl noise, or bit crush your bass — there are endless possibilities for experimentation. What will you do with the Lo-Fi EZmix Pack?
This expansion pack requires a separate installation of Toontrack EZmix 2.
EZmix 2 — a fast way to get a great mix
If you want an easy way to craft a great mix quickly, look to EZmix 2. Simply insert the EZmix 2 plug-in on any channel in your DAW, and tell it what kind of signal it’s working on. EZmix 2 will pull up a custom processing chain that’s optimized for drums, vocals, guitar, or whatever you tell it to process. For example, when you add EZmix 2 to an ambient vocal track, it will pull up a compressor, parametric EQ, tape delay with mix control, reverb with mix control, and finally a limiter. You can tweak each processor until your ears are happy, and you’ll love how quickly you’ll achieve your results.
Toontrack Lo-Fi EZmix Pack Features:
- 50 presets for creative mixing and sound design
- Goes beyond by-the-numbers compression and saturation
- Adds tube sizzle, grit, distortion, and vinyl noise to your tracks
- Instrument and non-instrument-specific settings
- Software Type:Lo-Fi Effects
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full:EZmix 2 Expansion
- Bit Depth:32-bit, 64-bit
- Format:AAX, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later