Featuring the very same algorithms as the original digital hardware unit, the MM-1 offers five flavours of limiting; Transparent, Loud, Punch, Wide, and De-ess; intelligently progressing as the ‘amount’ knob turns, and blendable with the mix control, to give you precisely the right amount of power over the feel of your masters.
The MM1 is one of the best mastering tools I’ve ever used.
Howie Weinberg, Mastering Engineer Superstar (Nirvana, Tom Waits, The White Stripes)
Loudness Done Right
It’s impossible to make it sound bad – the intelligent processes happening under the hood of this plug-in as you turn the amount knob; the filtering, compression, de-essing, and so on; have been carefully designed by highly experienced mastering engineers using the industry standard DS1-MK3 as a foundation.
Softube have always made great plugins, so it no surprise that the Weiss MM-1 Mastering Maximizer and DS1-MK3 will be a great addition to my armoury. I’ve found the DS1-MK3 particularly useful in holding my mixes together…
Liam Nolan, Recording and mix engineer, Grammy for Adele’s “Hello”
And there’s no better mastering limiter out there. This product will allow you to get your mix exactly as loud as you want, with exactly the sound you want, without sacrificing dynamics and musicality.
- Simple interface controlling detailed expert mastering processes.
- Five flavors of loudness available.
- Contains the very same technology as the legendary hardware mastering processor, the Weiss DS1-MK3.
- Fully licensed and endorsed by Daniel Weiss himself.
- Great for maximizing your mix-bus quickly and effectively.
- Go as loud as you want without sacrificing desirable tone and dynamics.
- Impossible to get it wrong. Be the master of your own masters!
- NKS-ready: Integrates with Native Instruments hardware and software. Plug-in parameters and presets can be controlled from KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE