Essentially, TSAR-1R is operated with a single control—the Time slider. Add depth and dimension to any sound with short and controlled room sounds, or slide it up towards hall settings for large, dramatic spaces. It really is as easy as that, and it always sounds stellar.
The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR-1R Reverb and the more adjustable TSAR-1 Reverb is what gives them their magic. The strength lies in the sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether they are used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, they always shine. All this while still having a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparallelled in other high-end reverb products.
- True Stereo Algorithm – Same as in TSAR-1 Reverb
- Extremely easy to use
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb
- Bundled for free when you buy TSAR-1 Reverb
- Upgrade possible to the TSAR-1 Reverb
- NKS-ready: Integrates with Native Instruments hardware and software. Plug-in parameters and presets can be controlled from KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE
Fast and easy, yet powerful. Apart from Mix and Volume, there’s only three parameters in TSAR-1R. Don’t let that fool you though, it has never before been this easy to dial in a great reverb sound.
Predelay Perfect for getting that small gap between the vocals and the reverb tail
Time One fader to rule them all. The Time control changes the Density, Diffusion, Early Reflections, Reverb Time, etc. Almost like a continous swipe through all the best presets.
Color Need a bright or a dark reverb?
For use with VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and Modular.