Start a fire! Dynamic analog distortion in the box with Harmonics.
Guitars, vocals, drums, bass, even synths often need some extra grunt to push them over the edge. Harmonics offer five awesome-sounding analog distortion models that will al- low you to find the sound you seek. Harmonics – Distortion with quality sound
If you ever worked with distortion before, you know it can destroy dynamics and cause more problems than it solves. Too little and your sound doesn’t cut through and fill its space. Too much and you lose the light and shade, the attack and decay. Transients blend into tails, and detail and definition go out the window.
Harmonics handles these challenges brilliantly.
A revolutionary new approach to handling dynamics during the process of distorting the
sound, Dynamic Transient Control, makes all the difference. The input signal is listened to and analysed by the plug-in, allowing the dynamics and detail to be preserved and en- hanced even after heavy distortion is applied.
Add to that the fact that Harmonics has five totally different-sounding component-mod- elled distortion styles, high and low cut filters, a mix knob and more, and you end up with a very powerful secret weapon indeed.
- Five genuinely different component-modelled distortion sounds
- Revolutionary ‘Dynamic Transient Control’ technology
- ‘Amount’ knob to control the amount of saturation
- ‘Character’ knob controls tone or color of the distortion
- High and low cut filters can be placed before or after distortion
- Wet/dry blend knob for parallel processing
- THD meter allows fine control of subtle saturation
- All of the grunt, none of the drawbacks
For use with VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX Native.