Intensifying The Sound Energy
Pure DExpander V3 is carefully designed to de-expand the audio material by magnifying the space information and enhancing the low levels of the material by amplifying the signal below the threshold instead of making all audio under a certain threshold quieter. This results in a more compact and louder signal without giving the material a harsh and processed sound, instead keeping an organic character to the material.
In addition to the more common dynamics processing controls (ratio, attack, release, etc), Pure DExpander v3 provide control over the essential dynamics profile it uses, all in order to offer the user full control over the processing even in the most demanding situations.
Two parameters are provided that are kind of unique to dynamics processing; Dynamics Ratio and Level Independent Detection (L.I.D), using the dynamic range content of the signal and not just the signal levels as standard processors do.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Phase invert of the processed signal.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original “peak” into the processed signal.
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
- includes licences for AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite / Waves SoundGrid.