Vintage Accordion is a new virtual instrument based on a vintage italian accordion made in Castelfidardo in the 60s years. To realized it I made a deep study about its special sound. I love that sound and all its expressive variations! To capture its soul I worked with amazing technical tools (from microphones to sound card, from editing software to developement system)! I recorded, edited and looped almost 1300 waveforms for a total of 2GB of memory storage. All samples are perfectly looped. I recorded all the registers of my accordion, all the keys for 4 velocity layers and 2 round robin. I adopted a filter to simulate the harmonic variation of sounds during its dynamic range. I separately recorded the key-on and key-off noises for a more realistic sound! Now I can tell: “Yes! This is its real sound!“.
Enjoy with it! (Paolo Principi)
• Vintage “Titano Accordion” implementation
• 1289 Samples
• >1,8 GB Storage
• 96 kHz Sample rate
• 24 bit resolution
• All sample are perfectly looped
• 4 velocity layers
• 2 Round robin per layer
• Filter modulated by Expression (CC11)
• Tremolo effect modulated by Modulation wheel
• 7 accordion registers implemented
• key-on and key-off noises
• register change noises
• Key Switch for quick register change
• Adjustable volume for each voice (16″, 8″, 4″ and noise)
• right hand and left hand presets
• Powered by UVI Engine XT™
• Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
• UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
• UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
• Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
• PACE protection system (free iLok account required)