Optimized Dialog – and More!
The primary design goal in the development of McDSP’s SA-2 dialog processor plug-in was to improve the sound of recorded speech. It does that quite effectively. It’s also a superb de-esser and a dandy multi-frequency compressor. Versatile, indeed. Dialog is the focal point of any motion picture, TV show, or for that matter, any production that includes spoken word. When you’ve got a massive cinematic musical score and hundreds of sound effects tracks, getting every word of dialog to come through the mix intelligibly is not easy. That’s where the dialog re-recording mixer comes in.
McDSP SA-2 Features:
- 5 independent bands of strategically active EQ
- Multiple process modes to suit a variety of applications
- Helpful signal-reduction metering
- Double-precision processing
- Ultra-low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- Requires iLok
Work with spoken word? Instantiate McDSP SA-2!
- Software Type:Dialog processing
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Authorization Type:iLok 2/3 or iLok Cloud
- Format:AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements – PC:4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 or later