Your One-stop Shop for Killer Vocal Tracks
The vocals are the centerpiece of most popular music, so they have to sound great. That’s where iZotope’s Vocal Chain Bundle comes in. This software suite gives you everything you need to nail the sound you’re reaching for. Polish, tune, and perfect your vocals with Nectar 3. Forge unique, ear-popping effects with VocalSynth 2. And for outstanding repair and restoration, reach for RX Elements. And to tie it all together, this bundle includes Relay for state-of-the-art inter-plug-in communication. The Vocal Chain Bundle is your one-stop shop for killer vocal tracks.
With version 3, iZotope Nectar has undergone a serious upgrade. Six main modules, including EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, and Pitch & Auto Level, supply you with robust vocal processing. But the real magic lies in Vocal Assistant, which uses machine learning to detect and correct a whole slew of hard-to-rein-in vocal problems. Beyond that, the Unmask feature digs buried vocals out of a mix, placing them front and center. You also get Melodyne 4 essential, which offers powerful, transparent pitch and time correction, and iZotope RX Breath Control, which automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings.
- Vocal processing plug-in with machine learning technology
- Main modules include EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, and Pitch & Auto Level
- Vocal Assistant listens to your audio, then detects and makes corrections automatically
- Unmask positions vocals front and center by moving other mix elements out of the way
- Melodyne 4 essential offers powerful pitch and time correction
- iZotope RX Breath Control automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings
Want to establish your own signature vocal sound? With five powerful vocal engines onboard, iZotope VocalSynth 2 is what you need to get the job done. VocalSynth 2 has been completely redesigned, featuring more power, a revamped interface, and better CPU optimization than its predecessor. You also get tons of presets to help you get up and running fast. Manipulate a vocal’s nasality, vowel shapes, and formant using VocalSynth 2’s Biovox tool. Enhance your production with quality stompbox-style vocal effects. Three modes of operation give you an incredible level of flexibility. VocalSynth 2 features inter-plug-in communication with iZotope’s Neutron, Ozone, Tonal Balance Control, and more.
- More power, a revamped interface, and better CPU optimization than its predecessor
- 5 powerful vocal engines for sculpting unique signature vocal sounds
- Biovox manipulates a vocal’s nasality, vowel shapes, and formant
- Quality stompbox-style vocal effects for enhancing your production
- Pitch correction preserves original vocal formants and timbre
- Automatic, MIDI, and Sidechain generation capabilities
- Presets quickly access the sounds of legendary vocal production techniques
You record your podcast, and everything goes well. Then you play it back and realize that you can hear the neighbor’s dog barking, the guy down the street mowing his lawn, and the air conditioner kicking on. In the past, these distractions would have wrecked your recording. But now you have iZotope RX 7 Elements. This indispensable app works like a photo editor — you just paint away the unwanted sounds. And on top of that, its Repair Assistant function uses machine learning to solve common audio issues for you! You can use RX 7 Elements as a standalone app or as a plug-in in your favorite DAW. Buzz. Clicks. Hiss. Funny screaming goats. No sweat — RX 7 Elements can fix it.
- Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues quickly and easily
- Music-optimized tools remove mic bleed, sibilance, mouth clicks, breaths, and other common irritants
- Straightforward interface makes operation intuitive
- Task-based modules focus on specific audio issues
With iZotope’s Relay, you can route audio from any tracks or buses to other compatible plug-ins. Inter-plug-in communication allows Relay to interface with Tonal Balance Control, Masking Meter, Visual Mixer, and more. Delay Offset makes aligning multi-mi sources and correcting phase issues in your tracks a breeze. Phase Invert enables you to compare and contrast the phase of the tracks in your mix. Sum to Mono supplies the ever-important ability to audition your mix in mono. You also get a Swap Channels function, along with a highpass filter.
- Routes audio from any tracks or buses to Tonal Balance Control, Masking Meter, Visual Mixer, and more
- Delay Offset makes aligning multi-miked sources and correcting phase issues in your tracks easy
- Phase Invert enables you to compare and contrast the phase of the tracks in your mix
- Sum to Mono supplies the ability to audition your mix in mono
- Swap Channels switches left and right channels of any stereo track
- Highpass Filter cleans up and controls sub-frequency content
Operating systems: Windows: 7, 8, and 10 – Mac: OS X 10.8.5 – 10.13
Plug-in Formats: AAX (64-bit), Audiosuite DPM, Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), and VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit).