Delay Effects That Respond to Dynamics
Create delay effects that blend seamlessly with your mix, with the iZotope DDLY dynamic delay plug-in. Use the sensitivity control to determine the volume level at which the effect begins: as sounds get louder they’ll be sent through one delay path, while quieter material passes through the other (or can remain unaffected). It’s the perfect way to ensure that delay trails don’t cloud an expressive vocal passage, or to add sonic excitement to the loudest notes of a performance. For delay effects that move with your mix, check out iZotope’s DDLY dynamic delay plug-in.
iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Dynamic delay effects plug-in for Mac/PC: AAX, RTAS, AS, VST2/3, AU
- 2 delay paths allow you to set up 2 distinct delay effects for different signal levels
- Set the threshold to determine how dynamic sounds will be processed
- Capable of everything from mild slapback delays to complex, evolving echo effects
- Create delay effects that move with your mix, with iZotope’s DDLY dynamic delay plug-in.
Platform: Mac, PC 32/64bit
Bit Depth: 32-bit, 64-bit
Format: Audio Unit, AAX (64-bit only) and AAX Audio Suite, RTAS and Audio Suite, VST 2, VST 3