The Official Fender Modeling Software!
IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube Fender arrives as a direct result of collaboration between Fender and IK Multimedia – in fact, it’s the only official Fender guitar/bass amplifier and effects software suite available. AmpliTube Fender offers up a collection of 45 pieces of gear – including many of the most sought-after classic and modern Fender amplifiers – to give you that classic Fender tone, in an easily tweakable digital format. Use this sonic powerhouse standalone, or as a VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in within your favorite DAW – IK Multimedia’s AmpiTube Fender is dripping with tone.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender at a Glance:
- The only official Fender modeling software suite
- Offers up models of 45 pieces of must-have gear
- Can have two fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- MIDI-controllable onstage and in the studio
The only official Fender modeling software suite
The gear wizards at Fender and the software wizards at IK Multimedia worked closely together to create AmpliTube Fender. And it is, in fact, the only official Fender guitar/bass amplifier and effects software suite available. AmpliTube Fender offers models of Fender’s must-have gear – from vintage to modern – and from guitar to bass, for blues to rock to punk to metal and beyond. It works standalone, when you just want to jam out, but it also works as a plug-in within most every DAW, as it’s VST, AU, and RTAS compatible. AmpliTube Fender is 100% sound-certified and approved by Fender.
Offers up models of 45 pieces of must-have gear
Inside IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube Fender, you’ll find 45 pieces of great gear, all modeled and brought to life on the digital realm. There are everything from the Twin Reverb, the ’59 Bassman LTD, the Super-Sonic, and the Metalhead – to great stompboxes, such as the ’63 Fender. Rack effects from the Cyber-Twin series include pitch shift, tape echo, sine chorus, triangle flanger, wah, and compression. Plus, there are even two microphone models from Groove Tubes – the MD1b-FET and the VELO-8.
Can have two fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
Put together your dream Fender signal chain within AmpliTube Fender – and have fun doing it. You can have two complete rigs set up, with 32 simultaneous effects in each – and you can easily jump between the two rigs, when you want to shake up your tone. Hundreds of presets are included, so you have great launching points from the get-go. Plus, you can share your presets or borrow great finds from other users, by visiting the online AmpliTube preset XChange area.
MIDI-controllable onstage and in the studio
You don’t have to restrict your studio – or stage – AmpliTube Fender jams to strictly mouse-control. Get your hands off your mouse and onto real stompbox switches, using either the IK Multimedia StompIO or the StealthPedal, to bring effects in and out. Putting the effects at your feet makes it easy to record killer performances – just like you’re performing on the real gear.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender Features:
- Operates standalone or as a VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in
- Includes 45 models of gear (see lists below)
- Mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more.
- Sound-certified and approved by Fender
- 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet plus mic, and rack effects.
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
- Digital tuner.
- Can be expanded with additional “Powered by AmpliTube” models using AmpliTube X-GEAR
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller.
- Hundreds of presets included, with more that can be downloaded from the AmpliTube preset XChange area
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (dynamic saturation modeling) and new VRM (volumetric response modeling) technology.
Amps and Cabinets
- ’59 Bassman LTD with 4×10 cabinet
- ’65 Twin Reverb with 2×12 cabinet
- ’57 Deluxe with 1×12 cabinet
- ’65 Deluxe Reverb with 1×12 cabinet
- ’64 Vibroverb Custom with 1×15 cabinet
- Super-Sonic with 1×12 cabinet
- Vibro-King with 3×10 cabinet
- Pro Junior with 1×10 cabinet
- MH-500 Metalhead with MH-412SL 4×12 cabinet
- Champion 600 with 1×6 cabinet
- Vibratone 1×10 rotary speaker cabinet
- Bassman 300 PRO with 810 PRO 8×10
- TBP-1 Tube Bass Preamp
- ’63 Fender Reverb
- Tape echo
Rack Effects from the Cyber-Twin series
- Pitch shift
- Tape echo
- Sine chorus
- Triangle flanger
- Groove Tubes MD1b-FET
- Groove Tubes VELO-8
- Condenser 87
- Condenser 84
- Condenser 414
- Dynamic 57
- Dynamic 421
- Dynamic 441
- Ribbon 160
Record and perform with an arsenal of Fender gear – it’s all inside IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube Fender!
- Software Type:Guitar
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Format:AU, VST2, VST3, AAX, Standalone
- Supported Audio Formats:ASIO, Core Audio
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later