Legendary Fender Amp Tones
IK Multimedia’s Fender Collection 2 is your one-way ticket to legendary American amp tones. You get Fender-certified models of all of their iconic tweeds from the ’57 Custom Series, along with an authentic re-creation of an original 1953 Bassman and a 1965 blackface Super Reverb. These emulations sound and feel like the real deal, thanks to IK’s innovative Dynamic Interaction Modeling. Enjoy complete tonal flexibility — mix and match amps, cabinets, mics, and more — and build them into two fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects. Best of all, AmpliTube Fender 2 works inside of AmpliTube 4, so you get access to all of the top-selling guitar software’s powerful features.
This modeling software suite was approved by Fender
The gear wizards at Fender and the software wizards at IK Multimedia worked closely together to create AmpliTube Fender Collection 2. It, along with its predecessor, are the only official Fender guitar/bass amplifier and effects software suites available. AmpliTube Fender 2 offers models of some of the most historic and iconic Fender amplifiers ever. It works standalone when you just want to jam out, but it also works as a plug-in within your DAW. AmpliTube Fender 2 is 100% sound-certified and approved by Fender.
Dynamic Interaction Modeling supplies realistic sound and feel
AmpliTube Fender Collection 2 provides realistic amplifier feel and sound, courtesy of IK Multimedia’s groundbreaking Dynamic Interaction Modeling. This amazing technology captures the behavior of every component in an amp’s circuit, duplicating its quirkiest nuances and character. IK then replicates the interactions and influence that each component has within the circuit, along with all of the variables that affect it. The result is non-linear and dynamic, just like a real amplifier in the physical world.
AmpliTube is the modern player’s ultimate tone studio
AmpliTube Fender Collection 2 is an officially certified collection of Fender gear that works inside of AmpliTube 4. This veritable tone studio for guitar and bass functions as a standalone application and also as a plug-in for your DAW. A virtual warehouse of killer amps, AmpliTube 4 re-creates your entire signal chain, from axe to recorder, and does so in a wonderfully intuitive and stunningly realistic way. AmpliTube 4 is packed with tons of exciting amp models, effects, and features, including Cab Room, which gives you a new level of flexibility and customization.
- ’57 Custom Twin-Amp
- ’57 Custom Pro-Amp
- ’57 Custom Deluxe
- ’57 Custom Champ
- ’57 Bandmaster
- ’53 Bassman
- ’65 Super Reverb
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender 2 Features:
- Fender-certified models of some of the most historic and iconic amps ever
- Dynamic Interaction Modeling produces realistic amplifier sound and feel
- Provides complete tonal flexibility — mix and match amps, cabinets, mics, and more
- Build two fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- 5 available modules: tuner, stomp pedalboard, amp head, cabinet/mic, and rack effects
- Works inside AmpliTube 4, giving you access to all of its powerful features
- Includes a Cab Room module, post-amp effects slot, 8-track recorder, and 4-track looper
- More gear models are available via the AmpliTube Custom Shop
- Software Type:Fender Amp Modeling
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:Standalone, AAX, VST2, VST3, AU
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later