An Essential Reverb
NOTE: This product requires that you have an iLok account for authorization, although it does not require a physical iLok key.
The Eventide 2016 Stereo Room plug-in conjures the company’s legendary SP2016 hardware reverb unit – which is still in use in top studios like LA’s Ocean Way. Now there’s a painless way to get those holy grail rooms and halls, in an affordable, easy-to-use plug-in. The 2016’s natural-sounding reverbs not only sound great – they’re amazingly tweakable! You can precisely plot your reverb using Eventide’s intuitive Position Control. You also get predelay, diffusion, EQ, and a host of other parameters to make your mixes come to life. Add an essential reverb to your arsenal – Eventide’s 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in.
Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in at a Glance:
- Awesome, natural-sounding reverb
- Powerful, yet intuitive and easy-to-use
- Why you need the 2016 Stereo Room
Great-sounding reverbIt all begins with great sounding room simulations. The magic of the Eventide 2016 Stereo Room plug-in lies in the structure of the reverb algorithm in concert with the choices of delay lengths, filter placement, early reflections, and the like. All contribute to the sense of “realism” one gets from a particular reverb patch. And “realism” is the the Eventide 2016’s calling card.
Powerful, yet intuitive and easy-to-useThe Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in is powerful, but also quite easy to use. Its intuitive interface includes a way-cool Position Control for exacting room placement, which gives you iron-fisted control over the reverb in your mixes. The predelay control adds a delay before the reverb – this can be vintage-wonderful on, for instance, snare drums and vocals. A range of other controls gives you a massive level of tweakability.
Why you need the 2016 Stereo RoomPopular digital reverb units attract their individual fan bases because each has a distinctive sound, and particular ways in which it can be used to enhance audio productions. The original Eventide SP2016 reverbs were widely considered to sound “natural,” and gave the user a lot of wiggle room in being able to tweak the effect dramatically. The 2016 Stereo Room plug-in nails the classic algorithm, fortifying your sonic arsenal with a potent weapon to be used in your ongoing crusade against bad mixes. You could look at it this way: your studio’s not complete without the Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in.
Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in Features:
- Versatile, natural-sounding native reverb with amazing tweakability!
- Simple, intuitive parametric controls
- Complex early reflections
- Smooth decay tail
- Intuitive Position Control for exacting room placement
- Decay control sets the reverb time
- Predelay adds a delay before the reverb
- Diffusion alters the character of the space
- EQ block: corner frequency and gain controls
- Input gain control for precise level matching
- Kill button for quick effect audition
- Native plug-in for Mac/PC (AU/VST, as well as Pro Tools’ AAX format)
Get the reverb algorithm the pros rely on: Eventide’s 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in
- Software Type:Reverb
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Format:AAX Native, VST, AU
- Authorization Type:iLok Account only required
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later