Set of Six High-End Tube Processors
Audified’s flagship collection of valve simulating effects returns with six new-and-improved units. These plugins are famed for a unique, warm character that is synonymous with their analog counterparts, boasting a Summing Tube Amplifier technology emulation that consistently results in, warm, bright, punchy, clean mixes. The collection includes the following effects:
- STA Delay
- STA Chorus
- STA Flanger
- STA Phaser
- STA Enhancer
- STA Preamp
The Tube Heart
STA (Summing Tube Amplifier) uses two signal paths, one is processed by modulation or spectral change and the other is not processed. These two signals are mixed on a vacuum tube. That gives “ordinary” effects like Flanger or Phaser, really unique and warm character. The valve saturation colour depends on the Mode selection. Changing the type of the tube circuit, affects the tube working point and frequency response.
5 valve circuit modes available
- P – Presence – the higher amount of mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V – Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B – Brown – has almost flat response with only light high frequencies roll off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W – White – has higher amount of higher frequencies and the ratio between the even and odd harmonics is balanced.
- L – LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies.
- We are making our plugins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
There is some low frequency noise in some tube modes. It is a natural result of the tube configuration we are using in STA.
- Mac OS X 10.9 – Mac OS X 10.11
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
- Windows 7 – Windows 10
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b